I've noticed a lot of fools are trying to play the hero game. They want to save people but don't understand whats going on, nor the negative reprocussions. So I shall ask you 5 simple questions.
1) Why do you want to save humans? In the end they die anyways, why do you prolong their death? Haven't you heard the saying, 'Pity not the dead, but the living'?
2) Do you understand why people die? Why its neccesary to kill them off? Do you even know how many times this happened before, and people like you end up getting killed off and the smart ones who run, survive?
3) Why do you think you're 'good' or a 'hero'(for some)? Don't you understand that doing good for some is doing evil for others? What about when you have to make a choice, how do you know what is good? Because you see it in TV shows that 'good guys' are supposed to save other humans?
4) Why would you try saving humans when all that will do is create mass destruction. The earth won't have much more time if the amount of humans that exist, keep living on it. Why are you trying to kill off the earth and humans.
5) Who do you think you are? You're name and who you were will fade away and noone will care about what you tried to do. People will go on worse than ever even when you sacrifice yourself. Why do it?