New User Articles
- Attention MyTK
- Basic Shield Making Techs
- Introduction To...
- Kinetics (TK) Guide
- Attention MyTK
- Guide to Healing your Aura...
- anunaki and reptillians
- Inner Temple
- Guess Who? :D
- Guide to the Aura
- Visualize VS Willing
- Mental Projection
- The Butterfly Experiment
- Affermations and what not....
- Crystal Compendium
- Introduction To Reiki
- EULA (End User License...
- Mental Discipline...
- Building foundations.
- Getting back lost powers:...
- help me with past life...
- Chakras and Nadis
- Repairing Energy Leaks
The power of "Negative Emotions"
Visit PsiWarriors for the best psi community.
Hello everyone, Recently I've understood people have come to classify emotions as Negative and Positive. Negative being : Sadness, Disappointment, Dismay, Fear, and Postive being : Happiness, self achievment, etc. Now I don't see this as fair, because all emotions are positive, and I'll tell you this. You already understand why "positive" emotions are helpful, allow me to share:
1. Fear: Fear is interesting, as a member said. It drives humans to do many things, some good, some bad. But think of fear like this: It's a driving force, one that challenges you on every state of your life. Use it to thrust forward, going through life with this driving force propelling you. And when it comes, ditch it and overcome it. Use fear to help you learn, and when you no longer have anything to learn, you will no longer have fear.
2. Sadness: Sadness is a state in which one is not acceptive towards the fact something happened, and therefore cannot feel good about it. Sadness should not just be thrown away, you use sadness to make sure what happens doesn't happen again, you use it as fuel, something to make you know that "This is what happens" When something happens, and "If I try, maybe I can stop it next time" is what your attitude should reflect. Letting it get you down is worthless.
Every other "negative" emotion stems from those two, so learn this and use it.
Register or Login to comment!
again one of the most useful articles i have seen in this web-site :P
conTrolling the emotions makes things worse, we cannot learn what makes us feel the way we do if our emotions have buried into the subconscious
i already use oth of those like that
other people should to
Hello Newbie. If you want to enjoy the full MyTK experience, sign up!
Shoutbox temporarily closed. Visit PsiWarriors.com for the best shoutbox.