Some basic techniques
This article is especially for beginners, but it is of course good to everyone, who needs to do centering, grounding, better concentration and peace. So, below is some basic exercises =)
1. Close your eyes and breathe deeply and regularly.
2. Visualize clean white light pouring from above down into the top of your head, down through your body, and out your feet into the center of the earth.
3. As the light flows through you, allow it to illuminate and cleanse every cell of your body. Imagine every cell bright and alive with light.
4. Visualize bright clear emerald light coming up from the earth, into your feet, up your legs, up your back, out the top of your head. Allow it to swirl through every cell, healing and nourishing and connecting you intimately to the very core of the earth of which you are a part.
5. Now allow both lights to flow through you, white from above and green from below, and combine them in a bright blend throughout your being. Feel the connection to the earth and the heavens, feel the calm nourishment of the energy, feel that the universe is truly your home.
1. Close your eyes, breathe deeply and regularly, and separate from the chatter of the stream of thoughts which flow through your mind.
2. As your mind quiets and you relax, become aware of the variety of sounds which surround you.
3. There is no need to do anything but listen. Listen with your ears, listen with your heart. Let your focus gently float among the sounds of the world. Gradually you will flow inward, toward your center.
1. Take three deep breaths, letting yourself relax.
2. Imagine your consciousness drifting down into the Earth, as you keep breathing slowly and deeply, and then your consciousness comes to rest somewhere inside the Earth, where you find a place with a certain mineral in it that you feel attracted to.
3. See this mineral start to glow, becoming brighter with clear red colored light.
4. Now see the light become a beam, and it is moving up now, all the way up until it enters the bottom of your right foot.
5. Then become aware of your right foot, how it feels, and see the light begin to move up your right leg, and become aware of your right leg.
6. Then, see the light continue to go up your right side, as you become aware of that area, then it enters your right hand, and continues up your right arm to the shoulder.
7. Become fully aware of your whole right side, and see the light illuminating the whole right side of your body. Now move the light cord over to your left shoulder, and become aware of that area.
8. Now the light begins moving down your left arm, hand, fingers, and you feel it moving down your left side, as you focus your awareness to your left side.
9. Then the light cord moves down your left leg, into your left foot. Become fully aware of all sensations in the whole left side of your body.
10. See light finally continues back down into the Earth, where it connects back to its source, completing the circuit.
Note: The light is continually in motion, moving up form the Earth up your right side as you breathe in, and circulating back down your left side and back to its source as you breathe out. Feel this energy revitalizing you as you breathe and relax.
1. First you will need a object to focus on. You can use a stone, cup, candle, whatever feels good.
2. Sit comfortably in front of a table with your legs crossed or what ever position feels comfortable to you.
3. Then place the object you have chosen on the table and gently stare at the object and focus on the breath as well.
4. As you stare at the object thoughts will flash across your mind this is known as the monkey mind or mind-stuff, these thoughts can be thoughts from long ago or present thoughts as they arise, return your focus to the object and follow the breath. As you go, you feel the mind quieting down and the thoughts will raise less and less.
5. Do this technique for 20 to 30 minutes a day for 2 weeks you see a great improvement in your focus and your mind will seem clearer. This technique will aid you in meditation and telekinetic ability, as well as telepathy.
1. Sit down and close your eyes.
2. When thoughts have calmed down, visualize that you are sitting on gravel/sand and there is rocks and stones around you. You can, however, use something else image, but the main idea is that you can feel the connection with earth element.
3. Then move your connection below surface of earth and blend your energies with energies of earth (you can visualize that your energy is white or golden, and earths is red), and then absorb that energy to your energy body through root chakra and feel connection with earth.
4. When feel ready, next visualize that you are near body of water, or visualize waterfall near you. And again, see you energy mix with blue energy of water and you absorb it through sacral chakra.
5. Do the same with elements fire, nature, air and universe. Create a visio taht feels good and see fire as yellow, nature as green, air as grey, and universe as violet energy.
More stuff to do
Meditating near/under a tree (pine is good) may be great idea sometimes. It mix your and trees aura together. Tree gives you healing and grounding energy, as well as you give pure prana to tree. Both likes. Be on lotus position while tree is behind you, near your back, that may be most comfortable.
Hugging a tree is good for grounding too, and it helps to open ones heart chakra center. I really suggest you to hug tree sometimes while walking/running in forest (dont see me as a hippie with flowers on my head, im not).
And one more thing i want to say and you propably already know is that there are important chakras at center of the soles of your feet. Visualize white bright sun at sole of your right feet at least 5 minutes, and then do the same with left feet. Good health of these chakras makes you more aware of world around you, and they strenghten the connection with Mother Earth.
Grounding, relaxing, improves conentration, make one more awre of physical body: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEY70orHQzQ
Improves joy, sexuality, creativity, counteracts depression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA0mqA7xwtA&feature=related
Strenghten self-coinfidence, courage, outgoing and physical power: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0eq3O86_g&feature=related
Makes one more loving, caring, improves feelings and helps acceptance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCc4BaeLi8
Helps self expression, speaking, listening and communication: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPy2Mf2F9g
Opens you to inner wisdom, psychic powers, guidance of higher intuition and dreams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jzj0aJqiqg&feature=related
Strenghten connection with universe, opens you to philosophy, spirituality and truth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQIhJw2IkJQ