Siddhi is a sanskrit word that literally means perfection. It is also used as a term for spiritual power or psychic ability. They are indian yogies created paranormal abilities like telepathy, telekinesis etc. I put here list of siddhi powers that i am aware of.
List for siddhis
1. Clairsentience - ability to sense energy
2. Clairaudiance - ability to hear energy (like sound of chakras)
3. Clairvoyance - ability to see energy (ghosts)
4. Perfect knowledge for solar system
7. Remote wieving - ability to see things
8. Connection to akashic records - knowledge for past, present and future
9. Memories from past lives
10. Manifest skills what have learned in all previous lives
11. Communication with spirits
12. Ability to control elements (earth, water, fire and wind)
13. Ability to manipulate metal
14. Ability to bend light
15. Ability to control nature
16. Ability to control fifth force
17. Ego die - never feel pain, hunger, lust etc.
18. Astral travels and bi-location
19. Teleportation - can change light and back
20. Teletemportation - travel beyond the limits of time and space
21. Levitation (of course)
22. Connection to the universe and everything around us
23. Connection to the molten core of earth
24. Ability to manifest physical forms of matter
25. To die at ones own will, death having no control over one
26. To see the sports of God in heaven
28. Can manipulate heavy
29. To see invisible things in other realms
30. To have control over the senses
31. Ability to walk throught physical objects like it is water
32. To obtain joy by willing it so - live in the highest state of bliss
How to activate our siddhis?
You know what are siddhi powers and now your question here is how to activate those abilities. Construction of human being is created by three parts: physical plane (physical body and brain), the very essence of our being (the soul) and energy-body (place, where is connection of our soul and physical body). When you die, and believe the God (because it allow you come to heaven), you lost our physical body and brain (thats why ghosts can use some for siddhis). That means, you must to kill yourself and then you can use siddhis? No way! Energy-body is place where happens our bodys and souls connection. This is the key of siddhi activation! Chakras are seals of soul (when they works well, you are more you or your soul is more connected to your mind and physical body).
Second chakra is also knowed center of emotions and feelings. If it works weak, you have bad feeling. If it works normally, you have good empathy and you can sense feelings of other people. When you exercise more this chakra, you start to sense other peoples energy and maybe in place, where some person had die, you can sense fear and pain. Ability of this chakra is clairsentience, and you maybe knowed that already. Another example for that is, if you have weak third eye, you have weak intuition too. If you start exercise this chakra, your intuition start to become more sensitive too. When you exercise that chakra more, your intuition become very intensivite. You start to sense, whats going on in other place and you feel, what happens couple of hours latern.
Can you now see, what i try to tell you? If you start to exercise all your twelve chakras, you start to become gods and goddess. Your all siddhi powers come naturally and easily. First your sensitive become stronger (you start to see auras and sense energy in some places) and then you start to can use more powerful abilities like levitation. Only problem in this is that you cant make your chakras very strong using only simply chakra meditation. More powerful results you can get if you develope Kundalini. It can make your all siddhis appear naturally. Some people not realize that real power of Kundalini, but it is also knowed energy, what indian yogies meditate and can make siddhis appear. Those siddhis are our natural abilities like running and swimming. We only forgot how to use them...