Ki-Techniques - The Best Ki Techniques
1. When start, stand at middle of room (or if you are outside, make sure that there are not any trees or something near you).
2. Slightly bend your knees.
3. Then tense all your muscles, and visualize and feel golden energy-flame around your physical body (see and feel it so strong as you can).
4. Feel like you are storing your ki energy like in Dragon Ball Z.
1. First do technique above.
2. When have enough ki energy, move all your ki to your hand (you can visualize like there is flowing golden water inside your hand).
3. Cup your hands.
4. Spreat it out through your both palms and visualize sun between them.
5. When ready, you can throw it to someones head, and check, does it break it =)
1. Fill your first finger with ki.
2. When its filled, feel, how laser beam comes through your finger and out from it.
3. Then focus to target and see and feel how that heat beam hit to it.
4. You can feel tingling sensation inside your finger after couple of days practice.
1. Visualize that your both eyes are shining VERY radiantly golden light.
2. Feel pressure inside your eyes and when you feel it, they are filled by ki.
3. Then feel, how energy beams come through your eyes out.
1. Start making ki-flame one.
2. When you feel you have much ki, fill your whole body for it.
3. Then expland all that energy to every motion around you.
4. See that it construct solid golden shield there and feel how solid it is.
1. Dont try this, until you havent success with ki blast.
2. When you can make ki blast and throw it to something, fill your body for ki.
3. Cup your both hands near your another hip.
4. Now, feel so MUCH energy flowing through your arms to between your palms, that its like you will be in earthquake.
5. Feel there that energy and make ball from it.
6. Imagine now, how strong great laser beam will be and then say loud "KA-ME-HA-ME..."
7. And when you shoot all that so great hyper powerful energy blast to somewhere, say so loud as you can "HAAA!!!".
8. That technique is very dangerous, if used to someone, so be moral and dont make damage to anyone.
1. And again, first fill your whole body with ki.
2. Then move your energy to your foot and fill them both.
3. Now, focus to moving ki out through your soles of foot to earths surface.
4. Try to make that flow so strong as possible.
5. Like all techniques here, it takes time to success with levitation so be patient.
6. Visualize and feel that you are in air and your foot dont touch to floor.
7. Thats anyway the same technique, what Criss Angel use when he levitate.
1. You must to learn levitation first, and only then you can learn flying.
2. First, rise up from floor to air.
3. When you can stay in air more than 30 minutes, it is good to start practicing that.
4. Now, try to push ki through your hands out and before that, make sure your palms point to back of you.
5. Push ki to backward like you are pushing yourself to moving through air.
6. While focus to push ki through palms, dont forget to push it through your foot to downward (if you forget, you fall to floor).
7. It takes time until you can move more than one meter in air, but whit daily practice, you can learn to fly if you really want to learn it.
BECOME SUPER SAYAN
1. Do technique "ki flame".
2. Then fill your whole body by ki.
3. Feel, how energyful it is and now, tense ALL your muscles.
4. When do it, see that you shine as strong as the sun in the sky.
5. Feel that you have became real sayan soldier and be sure how strong you are.
1. Do technique above.
2. Then move ALL your ki energy through your hands out and make ball for it above you.
3. Now (its better, if you are outside now, or if you are inside, place all plants and flowers you have near you when do this), feel all life force-energy around you and start to absorb it all to you ki energy-ball above you.
4. If is summer and you are in forest when do this, you get better results.
5. When you feel that there is enough energy, you can throw it to target, or absorb it all to inside your body.
6. If you absorb it, that feeling can be very overwhelmed but dont worry, its normal.
7. Make sure that you can make ki ball first, before try this technique.
NOTE: all these techniques takes time to success so remember to be patient. I have put these techiques to order by easiest to hardest, so you can study them in their order. These technique works for me well and im happy when i can teach others to do this all too :)