Information about levitation
We can levitate, when we rise our personal grounding point [also knowed earth star(just below earth surface)] up to our tailbone area, and our kundalini energy must be awakened. Between that two points are laser line that we named "hara line". Normally hara line connecting we to molten core of earth, but we can draw the hara line out of the molten core and bring it up to the earth star and ground it into that. In levitation, we draw ki energy down to tailbone from left nostril through left side of spinal column (also knowed ida nadi) when we inhalating. Ki must draw to earth star from tailbone throught hara line, and when earth star is full for ki, we wait ten seconds and then exhale and same time rise earth star to tailbone and body feel to trying jump. When earth star is just below tailbone, we have no gravity, because this is our grounding point.
If you are intresting to learn levitation, study that topics:
1. Chakras 1-7 and earth star (of course)
2. Kundalini energy (its important, because energy of levitation is kundalini herself)
4. Ki (ki is another energy what we must have, when we study levitation)
5. Nadis (nadis are ki energy channels where we draw ki energy, but central nadi is not, because kundalini move there)
6. Hara line (in any travel abilities we must have that grounding points control)
When your all seven major chakras are open, you can start meditating kundalini. When all seven centers are mixed to kundalini, and you are learned ki, pranayama, hara line development, and your sushumna nadi and ida nadi are cleared, you can start to study levitation. Is important to remember that levitation is our natural ability what we all have and can learn to use. When we have self-realization, we can understand, that we all are eternal divine God beings and in that physical body and physical world where we take care for all beautiful things (like nature, seas...) what our God are created. We have many spiritual skills and levitation is only one of them. When kundalini is awakened, we learn many skills, but we not learn levitation, because in levitation we use hara line and kundalini not give ability to control hara line. Simply, if you want to learn floating, read list above and study all. Then start to do meditation below one time of every day.
Kundalini yoga you can study easily here: http://www.mytelekinesis.com/energyaeromaster.html
1. Find a quiet place and sit in the lotus position. Close your eyes.
2. Then visualize the base chakra. At the base of chakra there is a well of energy this well is know as the jewel of the lotus within the jewel there is a light golden energy. Visualize that this golden energy is trickling out of the jewel and spreading out into the chakra. As the chakra spins, see the chakra becoming golden in colour with its light radiant energy. Feel that energy.
3. Now focus on the second chakra and do the same.
4. Then move on to the third chakra and do the same for this chakra and the other chakras till all seven chakra are filled with the radiant energy of kundalini.
5. See the kundalini trickle over the top of each chakra and feel the warm sensation of the kundalini as it flows through your physical body. Feel how light the kundalini is in your body and spread the energy through you legs and arms, your chest and pass that energy through you in entire being. Do this for around about ten minutes make sure you body is light and golden
6. Breathing though your left nostril and draw the ki energy through the ida nadi down into the base chakra and see the ki energy flowing through the hara line down into the earth and ground it into the earth star and hold your breath for a count of ten.
7. Draw the breath and ki energy back up the hara line and pull the earth star and hara line back as you do this feel you body rising. Breathing though your left nostril again and draw the ki energy through the ida nadi down into the base chakra and see the ki energy flowing through the hara line down into the earth star and drop the earth star back into its orinal location and on the out breath, release the earth star.
8. Open your eyes, take it easy.