Needed Information + Techniques
A technique I learned while I was in that demonic stage of life >,..,>
1) Gather up darkness, and 'negative' emotions *such as sadness, hate, anger, fear-> i like fear* into a ball.
2) Turn that ball into mini needles, each needle being around1mm long, 1mm tall but VERY sharp. Essentially, super small but super sharp.
3) Program it to inject the energy, and to take out all the 'positive' emotions.
4) Shoot le energy at someone, and when it hits them it will do le above ^
5) Once all the 'positive emotions' are drained, visualize strings from your brain flowing to the needles, and that each needle is incharge of something in their body.
6) Use those needles to control the person, but mind you, he won't be able to do 'positive' things. He'll most likely go on a rampage/destroy errythang.
1) Gather up a lot of energy in one hand, and a little in the other hand. Make sure the 'little' is big enough to form into a derp mask, that fits the person.
2) Program the derp mask to mess with the person's brain, and to stick on once placed on the person. (notice, if you're not specific and not good at projecting will at your constructs, then if this touches ANYWHERE, it will stick.)
3) Use le big amount of energy in your other hand to create an explosion, or something that'll distract the person then slip the derp mask on.
5) You didn't notice I skipped 4.
6) You're not checking because you've seen these things before
9) didn't notice i skipped 7 and 8 either =P
10) (ignore 5, 6 and 9) And thats that technique.
Doom bugs ftw?
1) Imagine your energy as tiny invisible specks, and program them to explode/ mess with someone's systems once latched on.
2) Make several thousands of these, or any number you like, your choice. Essentially, make enough to have effect, and make sure they're small enough that they can't be seen.
3) Let them go during the middle of a fight/whatever your situation is, and make sure they're programmed well enough to find their target.
4) Take advantage of this and KEEL DA PERSON you were fighting, or whatever your situation was.
1) When someone is feeling strong 'negative' emotion, it's easier to manipulate/control them.
2) Make sure your words are double sided, incase it is used against you later on >_> Leave them open to interpretation so the person assumes what it means.
3) The more contact you have with the person while trying to control them the better.
4) Never lie about your intentions but don't make it clear either. Don't pretend to act completely different, but dont act the complete same if it'll make a difference o.e
5) You're not the only one who can manipulate/control. Remember these tips o.e
Benefits/Why it's done.
-Some souls have to feed off of others as food
- You get the energy, power, core and forms of the person you eat, if done right, and not just randomly 'NOM NOM NOM''ing the body.
- It tastes good mostly =3
- It can fill physical hunger
- If you're looking to surpass what you are in terms of energy, eating stronger people = YESPLS
- Hell, its fun. Why wouldn't you go to a random person and nomming their soul? Its funny as hell to say too. Especially when you say you tasted someone and they have that '._. .... O_O ... WTF' moment.
-If the soul is stronger than you, you'll be overtaken and killed.
- You can't eat your opposite's energy, unless you're a certain level higher
- Most humans, if not all, can't eat souls because majority of le souls are naturally more powerful and will take over the human.
-You can't just randomly get up and start eating souls. Nope. It's mostly something you're born with, or learn.
- Eating certain people replaces them as you. E.g if you were to kill/eat Apollymi you'd become the next Apollymi. AKA you wouldnt be you, you'd be apollymi (But hey, you could say you were an atlantian god =3)
Paradoxes are said to be unsolvable because of their 'both of these happened at the sametime? BUT HOW!?' nature. E.g A barber cuts the hair of those who do not cut their own hair. Does the barber cut his own hair?
The answer, if you said yes, would mean the barber cuts his own hair, but he doesn't cut the hair of those who do not cut their own hair. So therefore its contradictory.
You know the real reason why they're unsolvable?
Because most people believe these things can't happen at the same time. Paradoxes like these are what make multiple time streams as well. In one timestream he cuts his hair while in the other he doesn't. Simple, solved. But then again, to someone who doesn't believe in this, this sounds like BS. Which is why Paradoxes remain 'unsolvable'
Logic over Common Sense? Or whut...
Many people seem to think Logic is better than Common sense, or that common sense is better than Logic. In technicality, that's not true, but if you had to choose one, choose Logic. you know why?
Common sense is a common consensus of what should happen when something is done, and therefore is formed as you go along in life. If brought to a random place, common sense might not exactly work there. For example, if you swing with my sword and it hits someone, common sense says they die right? Wrong >,..,> only I can kill people with my sword.
While Logic can be said to be the same thing as common sense, here's my take. Logic is a set degree of rightness for anything. Therefore the 'logic' to my sword is that, only certain people can hurt with it. So therefore its better you have logic, because its a defined set of rules for something.
Then again, that might not be what logic is and I just call it logic, but you get the point o.e