New User Articles
- Attention MyTK
- Basic Shield Making Techs
- Introduction To...
- Kinetics (TK) Guide
- Attention MyTK
- Guide to Healing your Aura...
- anunaki and reptillians
- Inner Temple
- Guess Who? :D
- Guide to the Aura
- Visualize VS Willing
- Mental Projection
- The Butterfly Experiment
- Affermations and what not....
- Crystal Compendium
- Introduction To Reiki
- EULA (End User License...
- Mental Discipline...
- Building foundations.
- Getting back lost powers:...
- help me with past life...
- Chakras and Nadis
- Repairing Energy Leaks
How to activate every psychic skill? (part 5)
Visit PsiWarriors for the best psi community.
Part number 5 is now available! This time i tell you about hara laser line and prana or ki energy. This is needed when you move to works with levitation and teleportation. 1st you must to have control over grounding and ungrounding.
The tan tien is the center from which all martial artists move when they perform. It is from this center that martial artists draws power to break concrete. It appears to be a ball of power or center of beingness. It is located about 2 and 1 half inches below the navel. It has a strong membrane around it so it looks a bit like a rubber ball. It can be gold in colour. This is a will center, it is your will to live in the physical body. It contains the one note that holds the physical body in physical manifestation.
It is with your will and this one note you have drawn up a physical body of the body of your mother the earth it is from this center that healers can also connect to a great deal of power to regenerate the body, provided that the healer grounds the haric line deep into the molten core of meridian earth. When their haric line extends down into the earth, healers can gather great power. When used in healing, the tan tien can turn very bright red and become very hot. This is what is meant by being grounded on the haric level. When this happens and the tan tien turns red, healers feel intense heat all over their body.
The life force-energy. Every living thing has that. You have your own and it is stored to tan tein. You can draw pranic energy from gods head or Earth through hara line to your tan tein and then use it example for healing. You need to control your life-energy when study with levitation and teleportation so i tell you here couple techniques what can help you.
When doing ki-ball, first focus to your tan tein. Feel heat there and visualize red or golden ball there. Its your energy store. Then focus to your palms and visualize (feel) that energy flow from tan tein, through your hands, and out for your palms. You would visualize golden running water there. Cup your hands and visualize that there is golden ball made by your ki energy. It feels warmth magnetic field between your hands. After 5 minutes or more you would stop.
Hara line development
1. Bring your awareness to the tan tien, on the midline of your body. Feel the power there. Feel the heat there. Feel how it is the same as the heat in the molten core of meridian earth. It is a harmonic of the sound the core of the earth makes. Stay focused there until it is very hot.
2. Now bring your awareness to an area in the upper chest, about 2 and 1 half inches below the hollow in your throat. this is soul seat. Here on the haric level, soul seat in the chest is like a diffused light around a candle. The souls longing, the song of the soul, resides here. It is not the heart chakra. When you connect with it, sometimes feels like a ball being blown up inside your chest. It has a very clear, spherical appearance. It carries the souls longing.
3. Feel the laser line now that goes from the soul seat in your chest down through the tan tien in your pelvis, and into the center of the earth. When you can feel this very strongly, then move on to the next step.
4. Then bring your awareness to the point above head. Straighten your spine, and dont let your head hang down. Imagine a fine thread through the very top of your head.
5. With your minds eye reach up to that very tiny opening, about a quarter of three feet above your head. You will hear a very high-pitched sound if your auditory perception is open. When you are able to place that laser line through that hole, you will actually hear it as a pop. It kind of pops through. Its not easy to find that high point. Its like a little vortex. When you find it, its like going through into a totally different reality, way above you.
6. If you pop through you will find yourself in the godhead. In order to get that line through, you have to compleatly align your physical body Feel that very tiny laser beam half the size of your little finger, going all the way through you from the godhead to the molten core of the earth.
7. Feel the song of your soul in your chest and the creative force in your tan tien. Feel that at the same time you feel the line all the way down to the molten core of the earth. Feel that power. Thats the alignment for your task. This is the bridge. This is you and the bridge between heaven and earth.
Rising the earth star
1. Now just below the earth there is a chakra known as the earth star. It is this earth star that grounds you to the earth and the physical plain of your existence. When you run the hara line down into the earth you would have passed the laser line through the earth star. See and feel the hara line passing through the earth star for a couple of minutes and be at 1 with the earth. Then in your own time draw the hara line out of the molten core of the earth and bring it up to the earth star and ground it into the earth star. Feel this connection with the earth star and focus on the grounding for a couple of minutes.
2. Then in your own time focus your mind on drawing the hara line and earth star out of the earth. Take it slowly as your earth star leaves the earth as your physical body may become unstable. This is normal when you unground from the earth and you must get used to this sensation. If the sensation gets to over overwhelming, drop the hara line and earth star back down into the earth. I would suggest when you are ready to use this technique with levitation 1st. Do not use any of the travel techniques while you are studying the hara line development!
3. As the earth star rises slowly draw it up to a point just below the base chakra and hold it there as long as you can. Then in your own time drop the hara line and earth star back down into the earth. As the earth star enters the earth, your body will stabilize. Feel this connection with the earth: make sure you are grounded correctly with the earth. Be at 1 with the earth.
Register or Login to comment!
Hello Newbie. If you want to enjoy the full MyTK experience, sign up!
Shoutbox temporarily closed. Visit PsiWarriors.com for the best shoutbox.