Energies of nature (part 2)
This is part two for meridian energies. Now i tell you exericses, how to make connection with elemental energies more stronger. First, read part one: http://www.mytelekinesis.com/energies-of-natureaeromaster.html
1. Go to outside and find peaceful place, where stones and rocks and sand.
2. Sit down (or lie!), close your eyes and relax.
3. When relaxed, feel energy of earth below you.
4. Ask, can it flow to your energy system and feel, how it enter your energy system [if want, visualize red haze flow to you through mooladhara (if you are beginner, i suggest you to visualize first)].
5. When your body is filled with earth energy, blend your ki energy with that energy, it feels like two energies mixed.
6. When feel ready, be thankful to mother Earth for her gift :)
Same as above exercise, but this time, move yourself near lake or sea. Visualize blue fapor enter you through swadhisthana. Be one with water. You are water!
This time take place near flame (dont fire your home, your mother dont like). See orange energy move through manipura to your energy system and blend your energy with it. Be one with fire.
Go to forest (if no forest near like Maxito, place plant near you. If no plants, dont use chairs, tootpicks or other wooden object, they dont work) and do the same stuff. This time see (with minds eye) green energy around you and it enter to you through anahata. Save forests!
Go to high place (if live on the Himalaja or Month Everest, its easy find right place) or even out. Grey energy is there now and chakra what used is vishuddha.
If full moon, get best results. I suggest you to go outside again and looking up to sky. Can you see the moon? Feel energy (if help, think about vampires or feeling of halloween) and move it through ajna to your energy system. If done right, you feel like you are filled yourself with moonlights energy.
Find place where is sunshine. Sit there like sunshine hit to your skin. Feel warmth of it and feel energy of it. Move it through sahasrara to inside you. This is hardest to feel, but if exercise, you learn it.
Open your third eye: http://www.mytelekinesis.com/3th-eyeaeromaster.html